Become our Preferred Affiliate Partner and earn up to 40% commissions on your referrals!
The Preferred Affiliate Partner Program is open to both individuals and entities that are resourceful and capable of driving referrals to Delta Exchange.
Not only our Preferred Affiliate Partners earn up to 40% referral commission (vs. 15% that is available to all users), but also get a dedicated account manager and support for designing and managing campaigns.
How to apply
Please provide your details in this Google Form
. Our team will reach out to you for further discussion or notification of your application within 2 working days.
Details of the Preferred Affiliate Partner Program
||Cumulative Referred Volume in a Month
||> USD 1 million
||> USD 5 million
||> USD 10 million
||> USD 25 million
- In a calendar month, Affiliate Partners will earn the regular referral rate (currently 15%). This commission is credited to the partners' once every 24 hours.
- At the end of each calendar month, based on the number of active user and cumulative referred volume during the month, the Tier Level of the partner would be determined. The additional referral payment for the month that a partner is eligible based on her Tier Level would be credited within 2 working days.
- Both number of active users and cumulative referred volume are measured for a calendar month. With the start of a new month, these quantities are reset to 0.
- Both taker and maker trading volumes will be counted towards the cumulative referred volume.
- Referral commissions will be credited to the partners' Delta Exchange account. There are no withdrawal restrictions on the referral commissions earned.
Need more information?
Should you have any queries or need clarifications, please don't hesitate to write us at [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
- Affiliate Partners should market Delta Exchange regularly. Delta Exchange will review the performance of Affiliate Partners on a quarterly basis. Partners that are not performing may be removed from the Program.
- Affiliate Partners should abide by Delta Exchange's branding guidelines and should keep the Delta Exchange Team informed of marketing campaigns where the Delta brand is being used.
- This Program may not be available in restricted regions and countries.
- The rules and regulations of this Program may change. Delta Exchange will endeavor to inform Affiliate Partners well in advance of upcoming changes in the Program.
- In case of any disputes, Delta Exchange's interpretation of the rules of the Program will be final and binding.