- New users will not be able to use the platform without completing the minimum level of KYC required for their country.
- We do not offer our services to users below the age of 18.
- We do not offer our services to residents of United States of America (including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands), St Vincent and the Grenadines, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, Cuba, Canada, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Pakistan or to users of accepted countries below the age of 18.
|Country of Residence||Type of User||Daily Withdrawal Limit||Lifetime Withdrawal Limit|
|All Countries||Unverified Users||No trade or withdrawal access|
|India, China, Canada (except Ontario & Quebec)||Verified Plus Users||Infinite||Infinite|
|Rest of the world||Verified - Phone and Identity||50K||500K|
|Verified Plus - Identity and Address||Infinite||Infinite|
Indian ResidentsIndian users need to provide the following information to complete KYC:
- Legal Name
- Verified phone number
- Aadhar Card
China & Canada (except Ontario & Quebec) ResidentsUsers need to provide the following information to complete KYC:
- Legal Name
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
Rest of the WorldThese users will have the choice to complete any of the following levels of verification based on their requirements:
- Verified: Identity and Phone number verification: Users need to verify their active phone connection and proof of identity via block pass. Post completion of this verification, users will be able to use the platform and withdraw funds equivalent to $50K daily and $500 K in their complete lifetime on the platform
- Verified Plus (Recommended): Identity and Address verification: Users need to verify their active phone connection, Proof of Identity and Proof of Address. Post completion of this verification, users will be able to use the platform and will not have restriction on withdrawals