Country of residence
|0.5 BTC or 10,000 USDT daily, whichever is lower|
|Verified||Full legal name
Proof of Identity
Proof of Address
Source of funds declaration
Photo of you holding your ID and a piece of paper which has today's date and the text 'Delta Exchange' handwritten on it
|Unlimited BTC and USDT withdrawals|
Which documents are accepted
- Proof of Identity: Passport or similar Government issued identification
- Proof of Address: A recent (less than 3 months old) bank or credit card statement or utility bill (e.g. phone, electricity)
- Source of funds declaration: This form (download here) needs to be filled and signed by you
How to submit your documentsPlease send us an email at [email protected] from your registered email address with all the necessary documents attached with the email. It may take us up to 48 hours to verify your documents. We will intimate you via email once your account is KYC verified.
- The daily withdrawal limit for Unverified users can be changed from time to time as per the guidance from our Compliance Department. Overall, we intend to keep this limit under $10,000 at all times.
- The services of Delta Exchange are not available to the citizens and residents of the United States of America (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), St Vincent & the Grenadines, Singapore, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, Cuba, Afghanistan, Cambodia and Pakistan. If our surveillance systems detect any users from these countries, the accounts of those users will be promptly closed.