To trade a MOVE contract on Delta Exchange, follow the instructions below:
- Log onto Delta Exchange.
- MOVE contracts are margined and settled in USDT. Convert your BTC to USDT if necessary.
- Navigate to MOVE Markets.
- Pick your preferred product:
- BTC [Daily expiration]
- BTC [Weekly expiration]
- ETH [Daily expiration]
- ETH [Weekly expiration]
- Navigate to the order book on the right hand side of your screen.
- Choose your preferred order type – limit, market or stop market.
- Choose your direction – long or short.
- Taking a Long position implies making a bet on high volatility and price fluctuations.
- Taking a Short position implies making a bet on low volatility and price flucuations.
- Choose your preferred price and quantity.
- Click ‘Place Order’ to finish.
The below video walks you through how to place an order on a MOVE contract.
Trading MOVE contracts is very straightforward on Delta Exchange. Should you have any questions, please visit the Delta Telegram channel or submit a support ticket.