The Delta Exchange has been serving a number of happy traders, with its hallmark services being robo trading, the options market, and the derivatives market. To further enhance the user experience, Delta introduced the Delta Exchange Token(ticker: DETO).
What is DETO?
DETO, or the Delta Exchange token, is the utility token of the Delta exchange that has been introduced as the backbone of the ecosystem, incentivizing and rewarding the exchange’s loyal users.
The Delta Exchange Token is not just a utility token. it is planned to be more than that. In the future:
- Traders will be able to open margin positions with DETO as collateral,
- Users will be able to stake DETO, and
- Many more exciting projects will be arriving in the Delta ecosystem.
The DETO token is designed to be rewarding to its users so much so that around 20% (100 million tokens) are committed to the rewards pool.
Delta’s reward program is to stimulate more and more users to use the Delta ecosystem, which means traders participating in the Delta ecosystem will be rewarded with DETO tokens, contributing to trading volumes.
How to earn DETO
The traditional way
DETO’s private sale ended at US$0.1. Users can still buy DETO tokens from the traditional spot market of DETO. This will be very useful for day traders or traders who trade in bulk since they get significant concessions in fees.
- Traders need to sign up and complete KYC.
- Traders can then deposit BTC or USDT into their exchange account
- Go to spot markets and then you can put an order in the order book or buy DETO at market price.
In Robo trading, users can put their money to work by investing in a wide range of available algorithmic trading strategies available in the Robo trading dashboard. Users will be able to earn DETO from the daily liquidity mining rewards pool in proportion to the amount of capital invested in the trading strategy pools. So with Robo trading, users can earn through trading profits and DETO mining.
- Go to the Robo trading dashboard, research, and select the best strategies according to the risk they are willing to take vs. returns.
- Deploy capital into their preferred strategies via the “+add ” button on the top right corner of their preferred trading strategies.
- Users can also trade and manage their portfolios under the selected portfolio’s page.
To know more about Robo trading strategies, click here.
If you are just a regular trader who does not wish to do anything special for earning DETO tokens, we’ve got you covered. You can just trade on the Delta exchange like you usually do, and you still will be incentivized with DETO tokens!. The token reward will be given in proportion to the share of trading done by the trader to the percentage of trading volumes in the Delta exchange that day.
Delta referral programs
Customers or professional affiliates can earn DETO
Customers or professional affiliates can earn DETO tokens by referring Delta to their fellow traders. The more the referred users trade, the more the referee earns. 15% of the referral’s trading fees will be given to the person who referred the user.
- Go to Delta’s referral program
- Scroll down and copy your referral link and send it to the users who wish to earn with Delta.
- Referred users can also use your referral code while signing up.
Delta staking programs
Not released yet, the Delta staking program will primarily be used to set up a DETO denominated insurance pool. Delta will also introduce risk-free lock deposit schemes aiming to increase the holders and decrease the circulating supply in the near future.
DETO is an innovative multi-purpose token that is aimed to boost the Delta ecosystem and incentivize its users at the same time. You can read the whitepaper of the exchange and the token here.